NewWeigh Long Linear Weigher
The NewWeigh weigher is a high-quality weigher for weighing products that are difficult to transport by vibrating feeders, due to their unit weight, size and/or product qualities. In this case, ‘long’ weighers with 4 vibrating feeders per weighing head can be used.
The NewWeigh weigher can be used for various applications such as:
‘Long’ weighers have a feed hopper with a vibrating feeder which is controlled by an ultrasonic sensor above the next vibrating feeder. This way, a uniform layer height is obtained in the machine. The vibration strength can be adjusted separately (to be programmed separately for coarse and fine dosing). For the redosing process a fine-dosing feeder is used. This feeder can be easily adapted to the product to be weighed. The outflow of the coarse-dosing and fine-dosing feeder is equipped with valves to weigh the product as accurately as possible.
VERSIONS AND OPTIONS
The NewWeigh weighers are fully made of stainless steel. All parts that come into contact with the product, are made of 304 stainless steel (2B finish). Upon request, a version made of 316 stainless steel is also available. All contact parts can be treated with materials such as teflon to avoid sticking and product deposits. The exterior of the feed hopper and discharge chute can be coated to reduce the noise level. Pneumatic parts are made by Festo, are available nearly everywhere and guarantee a consistent and high quality.
Some popular options are:
- Profiled contact parts with 6WL, 15dp or 7GM
- Inclined vibrating feeders for easier product transport
- Touchscreen in separate housing to operate the weigher
- Transfer chute to packaging machine
- Loading platform/assembly frame above packaging machine
NewWeigh weighers are easy to operate because of the following aspects:
- Widely applied, high-grade control system
- Fully programmable IPC control system with colour touchscreen
- Can save up to 90 programs, to enable a quick product change-over
All industrial weighers have MID authorization, making them suitable for calibration.